Saturday, May 7, 2011

Clogs Are For Lovers

I have absolutely been loving the 70s comeback that's been happening lately, and the clogs are no exception. When Chanel and other top couture designers started showing clogs on the runway a year ago in their Fall 2010, I was less than impressed. But like any other trend, as it trickled from the runway and started in everyday wear, I started loving them. Here are some of the clogs that I've been loving lately. Plus, a few Wedges and just plain awesome vintage throwback shoes.

*links are under pictures :)







These UGG clogs are a real throwback to the 70s with sheepskin lining and studs.








Have a great Saturday, everyone!
xoxo,
Paige

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I have a thing for wedges at the moment! xx

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to warm up to the clogs trend too. I recently bought a pair of DVF clog-style wedges and I love them!

Come visit me at http://stylelustpages.com!

The Disco Pony Girl (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) said...

Absolutely LOVING your shoe selection! I NEED those Jimmy Choo's in my life!!! To be honest I've forever been a clog fan, anything with a mahussive wedgey heel and a platform is a ten in my books!!! :)
Big love
Zoey @ makeshiftmodel xx